Every girl needs some self-defense. But at Fit and Physical, you'll learn martial arts and get fit at the same time. Look great, feel better and kick a little butt! Check out one-on-one personal training with our favourite karate black belt, Rosie Miller. She loves her job, the world of martial arts, and her life is just…well, brilliant.
Trainer and martial artist Rosie Miller's zen is seriously compromised when Hunter Black—her former coach and lover—becomes her new boss. With all the sexual energy still crackling between them, her poor little zen doesn't stand a chance. So this time, Rosie is determined to do more than put up self-defense. She and Hunter are going to play by her rules….
It was the last thing I'd expected him to say. "Why would I do that?"
"Because you want to. Becuase you've thought about me every day for the past five years."
I gasped. "You arrogant b--"
"And because I want to and I've thought about you every day for the past five years."
It was a bit caveman.
Still wrapped around him. I pressed my mouth to his face. "You Tarzan, Me Jane."
"Hi, Jane. Want to get naked with me?"
"I think we already did that bit. Where are we going?"
"I'm going to show you my loincloth."
5 Rules for Sexy Play in the Workplace!
1. Know the company policy—You just got an opportunity to finally snag that sweet corner office. The last thing you need is a wicked distraction….
2. Don't date your boss—Sure, Jamison Wolfe has a smile that could send a woman into instant orgasmic joy. But more important, he's your strict, control-freakish boss. Your hot, sexy, control-freakish boss.
3. Keep PDA out of the office—Okay, so you slipped up. Once. It was just the temptation of having Jamison at your complete naked mercy.
4. Prepare for the worst—This can't go anywhere. You know it, he knows it. So why stop now?
5. Be discreet—Even when it gets more intense. Even when you push every limit you both possess…
About Sarah Morgan
Sarah Morgan | Twitter | Facebook
About Megan Hart
She made "improvements."
At age twelve, reading Stephen King's The Stand for the first time one memorable summer, it occurred to her that people really did write books for a living. That's when she decided to become an author.
Megan began writing short fantasy, horror and science fiction before graduating to novel-length romances. In 1998, now a stay-home mom, Megan took up writing in earnest, attending her first writing conference and getting her first request for a full manuscript. In 2002 she saw her first book in print, and she hasn't stopped since.
She's published in almost every genre of romantic fiction, including historical, contemporary, romantic suspense, romantic comedy, futuristic, fantasy and perhaps most notably, erotic. She also writes non-erotic fantasy and science fiction, as well as continuing to occasionally dabble in horror.
Megan's goal is to continue writing spicy, thrilling love stories with a twist. Her dream is to have a movie made of every one of her novels, starring herself as the heroine and Keanu Reeves as the hero. Megan lives in the deep, dark woods with her husband and two monsters…er…children.
Megan Hart | Facebook | Twitter