I'm going to be straying from books today, just this once.
I decided to have some nice girly me time.
What better than doing a mask while watching anime?
I'm currently watching Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, which is kinda
sci-fi/magic/fantasy related but really really awesome.
Apple Polyphenol Facial Mask from My Beauty Diary (A Taiwanese Brand. Cheap but Effective.)
It's said to be for those with combi-oily skin.
It claims to:
-Remove Dead Skin Cells
-Improve and Prevent Enlarged Pores
-Firm, Moisturize, Soothe
You can get them at Sasa, Qoo10, Amazon or
a local Asian Supermarket!
I am also a night owl which means dark circles and dull skin.
THIS MASK WORKS MIRACLES. (I left it on till it dried)
1. My face didn't feel irritated
2. It smells really good, not too strong.
3. The size of the mask was just right (I have a small face)
4. There is a good amount of essence left over.
5. It firmed, moisturized, soothed and brightened my skin
6. The quality of the mask is also pretty good.
I kid you not, it did an amazing job brightening my skin and dark circles, leaving my skin all fair and white. No redness or dark circles! I poured the left over essence onto a cotton wool and used them as a make shift eye mask to get rid my dark circles.