Make up, skin care, accesories, food, books, songs, movies and all that jazz.
Do click on read more if you are interested to know more about me
Favourite Reads of the Month . . .
It is worth it though. Shayne is my favourite author in the world! :D
2. Undaunted by Charity Parkerson [Review] - Sexy sexy sexy <3 Go check out my review if you are still not convinced.
Charm Bracelets . . .
I have about 15 in my collection :D Anytime I see a pretty one, I buy it, on an impulse.
These are the ones I've been wearing a lot recently.
Favourite Song of the Month . . .
Clothes . . .
For some reason, I decided not to wear dresses just because they are girly but I started wearing dresses once again :D
First two dresses are from Hula & Co. while the last dress is Cotton On's Mabel Lace Bodice Dress! The detailing on the lace is really pretty!
Food . . .
Lip Products . . .
I love Etude House's lip products because of their cute packaging and fruity scent and taste. So here are the lip products I found myself reaching for a lot.
1. Color Pop Tint - the picture is the exact tint that I got
2. Minnie Mouse Kissing Lips in Bubble Pink - My only complaint is that my batch was a different shape from the actual swatch. It's more of a neon pink than bubble pink
3. Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist - I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! It smells and tastes like vanilla, in a very nice nude colour with mild pigmentation. Heavenly <3
Eye Shadows . . .
First 3 items are from Etude House while the last item is from Face Shop.
1 & 2. Bling Bling Eye Stick in Aurora and Ivory - Lovely colour and easy to apply
3. Proof 10 Bling Eye Stick - The product is white but once you draw it onto your eye, it changes colour. I use it to highlight under my eye.
4. Faceshop Lovely Me Ex - These were on an 80% discount so I got them for only $5.35 :D Both are good for everyday use. The blue one can be used as a highlighter.
Facial Masks . . .
I have oily and very sensitive skin but these 2 masks, along with their limited edition honey strawberry mask, work wonders for me. They soften, moisturise, firm and brighten my skin. The sheet masks are of good quality and fit my face perfectly. MBD is fairly cheap and affordable so do give them a try!
Cleansing Foam & Scrub . . .
2. Pond's Anti-Bacterial Scrub with Herbal Clay - This is one scrub that I LOVE. Leaves my skin soft and smooth after use and helps to prevent acne breakouts.