Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of male ménage.
Love finds you in the most unexpected places.
Carter Hausemann loves his adventures in the great outdoors. He never feels as free and happy as he does when he’s hiking up a mountain or over a desert trail. After a childhood spent locked indoors, he craves the sunlight on his face and the blanket of moonlight.
Unfortunately, he has to work, so his hiking trips aren’t as frequent as he would like.
He has a new adventure planned, but little does he know, his real adventure will start at a worn-down looking club in Odessa, Texas. Carter’s dreams of finding his perfect men will become more than fantasy, starting with one sexy leather-clad man, Eddie Canales. What starts out as a night of debauchery turns into so much more.
But we’re not going to get into the factual things you need to take with you when hiking. Today we’re going to explore the extras that Carter has started packing into his bag when he hikes. I’ll try to keep it relatively clean (Just roll with me on the title here; Carter knows he doesn’t have to have the extras to survive, but they sure make hiking with his partner a lot more fun).
And I think I’ll let Carter take over from here.
1. Lube. Is that a NSFW thing to mention? Surely not. I could be referring to any kind of lube. But YOU know what kind I mean.
2. Handcuffs. I could tell you it’s in case we come across any crazed would-be killers or something like that, but that’d be lying.
3. Condoms. And this list isn’t in order of most importance. They’d be on top, otherwise, kind of like Ed prefers to be. *ahem* Excuse me for a moment.
4. Okay, now that I’ve cooled off a bit, the next item is chocolate. I don’t care if it’s candy or in powder form. It needs to be in a tightly sealed container, because…bears, you know. In some places. Who wants to feed a bear chocolate? Not me. I suppose it’d be marginally better than letting a bear eat me, but not by much.
5. Toys. Since I’m trying to keep this relatively clean, I’ll let you decide what kind of toys would be best. I have my favorites, that’s for sure. It’s why I’ve had to buy a bigger backpack.
Review . . .
But the guy, he was truly beautiful in a masculine way. Not pretty at all, he seemed to Carter more like someone who would either beat a person senseless for being a fool or fuck them better than anyone else ever had.
He was dark-headed, maybe even had black hair, with tan skin and a fit, muscular body. The stranger was sexier than any man Carter had seen in far too long. Carter tossed aside the thought of leaving. He wanted some of that man and was ready to park in the street and chase the stud down. He might have even done so if someone hadn't laid on the horn behind him.
The benefit of having the car behind him horn was that Sexy Leather Guy turned his way. Carter's dick twitched as he took in the firmly chiseled planes of his face, the think lips and strong line of his noise. Carter thought there was a bump as if his nose had been broken at least once, but it was hard to tell for sure.
Then the object of his perusal smiled, and there was enough heat in it to make Carter's dick perk up even more. Carter tipped his head - yes I want you to fuck me all night long - and he received a nod in return. Hopefully that meant Carter's intended lover was going to hang around and wait for him to find a place to park.
About Bailey Bradford . . .
I am a married to a lovely man who supports everything I do and encourages me to be myself. I am also a mom who spends most of the day writing, either on stories for books or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick to me and be irritating.
And it’s really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I’ll just let y’all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there’s something specific you’d like to know, and spare you from reading a boring bio.
Totally Bound | Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter