Authors: Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication date: April 27th, 2020
Photographer: Davide Martini
Model: Simone Bredariol
- My planned trip for two unexpectedly turned into a trip for one. Rather than let my breakup get me down, I packed my bags and decided a week at a luxury resort was just what I needed.
- But one calamity after the next, and suddenly I was stuck without a hotel room, along with a few hundred other people.
- It looked like my fancy vacation was about to turn into me sleeping on the hotel lobby floor.
- Until I overheard a gorgeous man pretending to be someone he wasn’t in order to steal a reservation from a guest who hadn’t shown up yet.
- When I realized there were two rooms, instead of calling him out, I pretended to be his sister. That’s how the story of “Milo and Maddie Hooker” began.
- We were the Hookers.
- My depressing trip quickly made a U-turn into an adventure.
- My fake brother spent the next few days showing me around his hometown.
- When it was time to leave, neither of us really wanted to go yet. So, instead of flying back to our respective homes, we ventured on a road trip.
- At every stop, we’d pick up souvenirs.
- But as hot as our chemistry was, we never crossed the line.
- Milo knew I’d just come out of a tough relationship and didn’t want to mess with a vulnerable woman.
- So instead, at the end of our trip, we made a pact to meet again in three months.
- It was always my intention to meet him.
- But when I got back home, reality hit in a big way.
- And I worried I may have lost my handsome stranger forever.
- Was there a place for him in my future?
- Or had the memory of him just become my favorite souvenir?
About the Authors . . .
Penelope Ward is a New York Times, USA Today and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author of contemporary romance.
She grew up in Boston with five older brothers and spent most of her twenties as a television news anchor. Penelope resides in Rhode Island with her husband, son, and beautiful daughter with autism.
With over two million books sold, she is a 21-time New York Times bestseller and the author of over twenty novels. Her books have been translated into over a dozen languages and can be found in bookstores around the world.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Private Fan Group | Goodreads
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author. With more than a million books sold, her titles have appeared in over fifty Bestseller lists and are currently translated in ten languages. She lives in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Goodreads