The Liebster Award basically recognises and helps promote other bloggers.
You can read more about it here.
Now. . . On To The Rules!
2. Answer the eleven questions he/she asks.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers.
4. Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
5. Let these eleven bloggers know that they have been nominated.
Question Time . . .
UHMMM, can I have magic? Like in Harry Potter, magic.
If not, I would love to be able to control snow/ice like Jack Frost and Elsa!
2) If you had three wishes from a non-tricky genie, what would you wish for?
First, I'll wish to be billionaire rich. I'd be able to fulfill a lot of my dreams with that.
Second, I'd wish for good health for all my family and close friends.
Thirdly, I'd wish for love if that's possible. If not I'll just free the genie cos I have no idea what I'm gonna wish for.
3) What are you afraid of the most? (I promise I won’t use it against you…)
Honestly, I'm afraid of not being able to find love.
The love that we always read of in romance novels and secretly crave.
I'm afraid that I'll always be alone and I'd end up settling for fear of being alone.
4) Which movie or book title would best depict your life story? Why?
Mmmm. Can I go for a song instead? Tori Kelly's Dear No One.
The lyrics seriously just sums up me and my life.
LIKE OMG REALLY, IT'S LIKE MY ENTIRE LIFE (20) WRITTEN INTO A SONG!
5) What is your weirdest “quirk”?
I tend to break out into songs which I think fits the moment at random moments.
Like what they do in musicals.
6) What has left the most lasting impression on you?
Most lasting impression...I would say making mistakes and seeing how your "friends" would stab you in your back before turning their back on you. And then realising the few true friends who are willing to stay by you no matter how shitty you are because they love you that much. Oh the tough times...
7) What would you hope to see yourself doing in 5 years?
Ideally, a teacher (Music & English). I have a dream job of being an editor :D
8) Would you spend a night in a haunted house? You’ll be rewarded for it….mwhaha
I will not! Though it depends the type of haunting you're talking about.
Like...the scary, possession kind of haunting? Or the Casper the friendly ghost kind of haunting? And then, what type of rewards are you talking about? >D
Do I get to choose my own harem of hot hunks?
9) Who is your role model?
I don't have a role model. I base my morals and rules on personal experiences and books. A reader lives a thousand lives before he/she dies.
10) Not really a question but take the title of the last book you’ve read and add
“with a Chainsaw”
Reasonable Doubt with a Chainsaw ... Yeap.
11) What is your Top 5 books you’d recommend from all the books
you’ve read last year?
A Little Bit Country - Shayne McClendon
Damaged - Shayne McClendon
Friend-zoned series - Belle Aurora
Archer's Voice - Mia Sheridan
Love is Blind - Shayna B.
Here are my 11 nominees . . .
Bookwyrming Thoughts: bookwyrming-thoughts.blogspot.com
Never Ending Stories: neverendingstoriesbookblog.com
Uncorked Thoughts: uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.com
Anatea's BookShelf: anateasbookshelf.blogspot.com
Pretty Little Pages: PrettyLittlePages.blogspot.com
Miss Behavior Book Blog: readravemisbehave & lipsticklesbianreviews
My Alpha Male Addiction: myalphamaleaddiction.blogspot.com
Meredith's Musing: meredithraemusings.blogspot.com
A Perfection Called Books: aperfectioncalledbooks.blogspot.com
Itching For Books: itchingforbooks.blogspot.com
Here are my questions for you awesome bookworms
2. Besides blogging and reading, what's your favourite thing to do?
3. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do?
4. What was the last book you ugly-cried to and why?
5. Confess something! (Good or bad)
6. If you could live in a Disney movie, which movie, who would it be and why?
7. Skirt, Dress or Shorts?
8. What is one thing you would put on your bucket list?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10. Name 1 thing that you really like about yourself.
11. Who is your go to author and why?